Monday, September 9, 2019

DiGiT by Hot Octopuss (From Betty's Toy Box)



Name: DiGiT

Price: $69

Material: Silicone

Power Source: USB rechargeable

Basic Description: This vibrator you wear on your fingers! It has two non-constraining finger slots that let you have maximum control of the vibrator. It is waterproof and has six vibration patterns with adjustable speeds.

Pros: The Finger band is flexible so it can fit most fingers! I usually can not use finger vibrators as they most often still require you to grasp them, but when I put on the DiGiT, it did not fall off! I could move my hand and still keep it stable. As I mentioned before, I have very limited hand coordination, so this was very exciting for me!

Cons:
The buttons are not impossible, but they do require the ability to press in, and you'll need to read the instructions as the buttons are not labeled. If you are not able to create stable pressure with your hands, you may need assistance with powering on the device or trying different settings.

Accessibility Features: The fact that you don't need to grab this toy is an amazing accessible feature! Many toys do require some kind of grasping.

Ponderings: This toy would be good for people with all kinds of abilities! It could used on people who have penises as well! if you want a good solid finger vibrator, I highly recommend this one. Also, I was pleasantly surprised at the price for such a quality toy.

Ratings: ♿♿♿♿ (4 out of 5 wheelchairs)