Thursday, May 23, 2019

Pulse III Solo by Hotoctopuss




This is another guest review by Andrew Gurza. He is a sex and disability consultant and also has Cerebral Palsy. 

Name: Pulse III Solo


Price: $119


Material: Silicone


Power Source: USB rechargeable


Basic Description: This is an oscillating vibration device that can be wrapped around a penis. 


Pros: The toy is light weight and easy to use if you have dexterity, and full use of your hands. I

found some of the vibrations settings pleasurable on my penis for a short time.


Cons: Too hard to hold for someone with complex spasticity (at least for me). I found the

vibrations to often times be too intense, and it was difficult to turn off or on when in a lay down

position.


Accessibility Features: Because of my limited dexterity, I found that the toy was really of no

use to me by myself. When I tried the toy with a partner, they helped it become slightly more

pleasurable, but not by much.


Ponderings
: I think the toy needs to be a different shape (at least for me). Similar to that of a

flesh jack; but the current shape simply doesn’t work for me as I don’t have a lot of fine motor

skills.


Ratings: ♿♿ (2 out of 5 wheelchairs)


                                                    Image result for pulse III