Thursday, May 9, 2019

Custom Hand Harness by Unicorn Collaborators



Name:
Custom Hand Harness 

Price: $75-100 (sliding scale)

Material:
Leather

Power Source: N/A

Basic Description: Storytime! As you might remember, I reviewed the Hand Harness Strapon. I liked it but it did not quite work for me personally. So I was video chatting with the owners and we decided to make a custom hand harness for me. We talked about what I wanted and what I needed out of a hand harness. I had to take measurements of my hand and send it to them so they made this awesome custom harness just for me! It is made of leather with 3 velcro straps to secure it to my hand and also hold the O ring.

Pros: it is made for me so it fits not only my hand but my abilities as well! for example, the other Hand harness needed your grip in order to keep it on your hand, I can not grip. So having a harness that just straps on to my hand is awesome! Even though the other harness was also made to hold toys, I could not support a toy with the other harness. Because of the way this is made, it much easier for my hand to support a toy.

Cons: It is not off the shelf so if you want something like this you will have to coordinate with Unicorn Collaborators to get your own custom hand harness, but they are wonderful to work with!

Accessibility Features:
everything! it is made especially for me and my abilities. 

Ponderings: I obviously would love everything off the shelf to work for me but sometimes that's just not the case, and you have to work with people to make your own!

Ratings: ♿♿♿♿♿(5 out of 5 wheelchairs)