Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Pivot by We Vibe

This is a special review that features my self and Andrew Gurza. Andrew is a sex and disability awareness consultant and creator of the podcast Disability after Dark. He also has Cerebral Palsy.

My Review: 

Name: Pivot


Price: $109


Material: Silicone


Power Source: USB rechargeable


Basic Description: This is a vibrating cock ring, it has 10 vibration settings. It is waterproof and can be controlled from a Smart Phone app called We-Connect.


Pros: Even though I don't have a penis, I can really use this toy! I can put it over my 2 fingers and wear it like a ring. It stays in place very very well! Also, the fact that is can be controlled via an app is amazing. I, with my very little hand control, could still change the settings in the app very easily.


Cons: The button to turn the ring on need a certain amount of hand pressure in order to use it (however it can easily be turned on from the application as well)


Accessibility Features: This toy is very very accessible! From the shape of the toy, to the grip, and the app, it is an overall amazing toy!


Ponderings: if you don't have a penis, you might not think this toy could be for you, however, if you use a little creativity this toy can be a great fit! I highly recommend this toy for anyone.


Ratings: ♿♿♿♿♿ (5 out of 5 wheelchairs) 




Andrew's Review: 

Name: Pivot


Price: $109


Material: Silicone


Power Source: USB rechargeable


Basic Description: This is a vibrating cock ring, it has 10 vibration settings. It is waterproof and can be controlled from a Smart Phone app called We-Connect.


Pros: As a penis-having person, I will say that once you get it on, the sensations feel very nice on your testicles and penis. It was enjoyable to top someone wearing this toy.


Cons: I could not put the toy on myself, and had to rely on my sexual partner for this. It can be painful positioning your testicles with this toy, and after a while, the sensations for me were not all that pleasant.


Accessibility Features: I found that being unable to put the toy on myself was problematic. Although having a hot partner put it on was fun too. I didn’t have enough dexterity in my hands due to spasticity, in order to change the settings on the toy, but the ability to use it with a smartphone app increases the accessibility.


Ponderings:
Can they make it so that it is easier to use by yourself, and is more comfortable on the testicles?


Ratings: ♿♿1/2   ( 2.5 out of 5 wheelchairs)