Friday, November 30, 2018

Intro

Hey everyone! My name is Eva and I run Cripping up Sex with Eva.  I am a sex educator focusing on sex and disability. I have over 15 years of experience giving workshops, and writing about these topics. I also myself have Cerebral Palsy. This blog will talk about different sex toys but through an accessible lens. I will talk about how to adapt these toys and what the pros and cons will be. Obviously, I can not speak for everyone with a disability, but I hope this blog will help you find the toy that works for you.

I also have a wish list of sex toys I hope to review in the future, if you or anyone you know would be interested in contributing by donating a sex toy, please check out the list below and send your donations
to Eva at PO Box 70075 Pasadena, CA 91117